Friday, January 30, 2009

Hi

Hello!

Whats been up lately. I have been so busy with Track and training that I have had little time for myself and very little time to blog. I have a meet in the morning so I have a bit of down time right now. So...who has been watching the new season of the "Real World" on MTV? I absolutely this season and I am not a big reality TV person at all let alone a big TV person. I think this is the first time that the cast actually seems "real".....and who doesn't love the transgendered gal! GO Caitlin!!!
Anyhow things have been good over this way....I am in the works of finalizing all the details for my new Etsy shop. Thank you so much to Julie at www.GlamourDamaged.etsy.com she created me an awesome banner for my new shop! I am having some trouble with my digital camera so I don't have any pics to post. I hopefully will have some pics to post really soon.

Stay Crafty!!!

No comments: