Friday, January 16, 2009

Life is fun and interesting!!!

"Hello"

Last night was so exciting. Ray and I went to an early preview of " My bloody Valentine 3D." We still had to pay the normal price and don't you know when I say normal that the normal price for a 3D movie for two people is $27 bucks. Can you believe it!!! Although the movie was decent, we both agreed that it was no wear near worth the amount of money we paid for it. It was fun and exciting to see my first 3D movie...the glasses gave me an absolute headache and my eyes were coo-coo once the movie was finished!

One of my new Years resolutions was to save money and I have been doing just that lately. It is weird cutting out coupons and scrapping through the Sunday paper for great sales, but I keep telling myself that it is all worth it.

Here is a list of my favorite coupon sites:
www.redplum.com
littlemissknowitall.blogspot.com
shaws.com
couponmom.com

Who doesn't like saving money!!!

Anyhow...That is how things have been going for me. Oh I almost forgot to mention that we are going to look at a few apartment this weekend. I can just see the light at the end of the tunnel....yeah!

Peace!!!

No comments: