Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is Spring Finally Here?



Today seems like the first glimpse of spring. I cannot believe how the birds are chirping and the sky seems so bright and blue. AHHHHHHHH...something about a nice bright day just brings a smile to my face and puts me in a wonderful mood all together. I was bit by the creative bug last night ( post pics later) while watching the movie "Role Models," you should see it if you are in need of a good laugh but be warned that if you are sensitive to foul language its not for you...seeing how I'm not...it was just hilarious!

Gizzy and I ventured off to the "boulevard" (fancy name they gave this grassy strip of walking space in the middle of a street) yesterday while it was nice out. He managed to meet a lot of other doggy pals and I managed to gab away with the owners about this or that in the doggy world. You can clearly see that Gizzy is over the winter just as much as we are at our house. Poor little guy was acting like a wild beast digging this, sniffing that, peeing on this, running after that.... I was in stitches laughing so hard at him. It was good for the both of us to get out together and enjoy a nice walk... this is New England who knows it just might snow next week (lol).

On another note, I have been completely addicted to Edy's Sherbet (see above pic). Addicted like....needing to eat it every night.... I don't even want to get on the scale this week (lol).
Well that is all for now....
Shall I say Stay cool and Crafty....nah....not just yet!
Stay warm and Crafty!!!

No comments: