Thursday, April 9, 2009

Updates

I have finally been able to catch up JUST A BIT on taking some photos of some of my etsy inventory that I have had in my house for the last couple of weeks. I owe it all in part to Spring...hopefully now I will be able to take some better photos with the sunlight outside. New England winters can be brutal in terms of weather conditions...so I am thankful that I can get outside although it is still pretty chilly to take some new pics.

Here is a look of a couple of items that I have recently added to my shop:


***Click on the description if you want to be taken to the page where the item is listed

BABY UPDATE!!!
I have finally purchased my plane ticket to travel home for the birth of my brothers baby....oh and by the way airline ticket prices have gone down...just thought I would throw that in there. My brother has been sending me the cutest pictures of little "turtle" he is such a riot. He will be leaving the NICU in a couple of weeks and heading home! I can't wait!!!
I leave you with this funny pic of him...doesn't it look like he is flicking off the camera...what a little comedian already and not even a month old!

Stay Crafty!!!

No comments: