Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Happ

Well Hello everyone!

Today we have reached 19 weeks~! I am starting to feel the weight gain in my back lately. Last night was horrible...I was literally in tears from all the pain that was shooting up and down my back. The midwife said the pain was most likely from the baby resting on my sciatic nerve. After about a good 2 hours and shifting my weight from left to right the pain subsided and I was finally able to get some rest.

Just the thought of walking around is making my back ache. I couldn't even last 1 hour walking around the mall before my lower back started to ache. As you can see from the pic above I am starting to get the "sway back" posture from all of the baby weight gain. I hope it all disappears once the baby is born! Phew....now I am going to get some rest and continue with my insane cravings which i will have to comment on later. hehehehe!
hugs and kisses!!!

No comments: