Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crafty Goodness

I scored some great fabric and yarn over the weekend. Now I have to find the time to start creating some things. I have been feeling super exhausted and drained lately. The thought of coming into my regular 9-5 is getting more and more draining each day. Its not that I don't like my job its the monotony of it all. I wish I could just craft away all day long. I am super sad that I haven't sold anything in my etsy shop. I have even reduced many of the prices. I think I might need some feedback on what is wrong with my site to get some sales going. The craft show is sneaking up on me and although I have a huge inventory, I just feel like I need more. I have about 12 tote bags, 30 necklaces, 5 anklets, 10 bracelets, 5 kids outfits, 2 quilts, & some other smaller items. I am going to keep plugging away though. I hope that I do get some sales on etsy though.

:) Later

No comments: