Thursday, September 4, 2008

Great Finda


So...I got me some great finds this past weekend. First...while browsing the labor day sales, I scored some 3.99 cute slides from Khols. Who could pass up an 80% off sale. I will have to post the pic of the shoes sometime later. They seem pretty comfortable, but the ultimate test will be wearing them allday. I also scored some great fabric from our local thrift store. They were having a 70% off sale for labor day on all blue tagged items...and I was thrilled that all the craft stuff was blue tagged. YES! I basically bought all the fabric. I got a bunch of great textures. The prices ended up ranging from $.25 - $1.00. There was also this great sewing machine that I had my eye on and but of course before I could make my way and dart to it, some older guy picked it up. All I could say in my head was (damn damn damn) the sewing machine was blue tag and originally priced at $20.00 which would have put it at a little over $5.00. Can't beat that...guess it wasn't ment to be.

On another note I purchased a loom yesterday and I am excited to start using it. Does anyone out there know how to use one? It came with instructions, but they minus well have been in russian to me (lol).

Later!!!

No comments: