Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloweenie Costumes

Halloweenie Goodness


So I haven't decided on a costume for myself for our cruise get away, but I managed to score a cute costume for my baby Gizzy at the store the other day! Tell me what you think... I think I did a good job and I think the costume is fitting.


It has become a tradition that Ray, Theo (our buddy) and I do a haunted "something" for Halloween. So this year we think that we are going to try the Haunted Factory of Terror....Yes...Ray....no screaming or crawling on the ground this year....OK! (lol)

Ray and Gizzy surprised me on Saturday with my Halloween gift: I love my fiance and my baby boy...they treat me so good!!


flowers and a pumpkin

This weekend was great. Even though I worked on Saturday with the girls, its not like working at all. We have a blast together. Ray and I did some around the house shopping and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was that many stores had 75% of sales! YEAH who doesn't love a good quality bargain.


Ps. Don't forget to enter the free giveaway for an item in my etsy shop!!!


CHAO!

No comments: