Thursday, November 20, 2008

Animals galore!

So I have been a little behind with keeping up on my blog lately. My mind has completely been on my birthday! Yeah only a couple of more days until the big day and boy do I mean big. I can't believe how time is flying by. I feel old! On another note...I was sifting through some pictures and I found some great animal pics that I shot a while back from various places that I have traveled and thought that I should share them with everyone since I do aspire to someday be a National Geographic Photographer (Just kiddin)! I just love snapping pics of animals...
Eugene, Oregon Bird -----------------Um...not sure what this is yet!
Indiainapolis, Indiana Pigeon -------Eugene, Oregon Duck
Arachnid from Eugene, Oregon ------Stingray in Nassau, Bahamas

1 comment:

Brad said...

my favorite photo is of you and your yorkie.