Friday, December 12, 2008

Coco Butter, chapped lips and a Fast Friday


I have finally been able to find something that heals my desperately chapped lips...CoCo Butter! It is the absolute best thing for chapped lips. I figured since it heals dry skin so well it wouldn't hurt to try it and it worked. Yeah....now I have to go and stock up on those CoCo butter sticks before winter truly sets in.

I have been a little pissed lately, my car is acting possessed and it hasn't even snowed here yet. I have had to take hot water to my car for the past couple of mornings to defrost my locks...I look like a goonie carrying a pot of boiling water to my car in the morning! Does anyone out there know what works to stop locks from freezing? Please help!!!

Oh my goodness Friday has come and gone so fast. Work was annoying and it seemed like there was this horrible stench of "sausage water" (can you imagine the smell) in the air that I could not escape from. I felt like I wanted to vomit the entire day. I have managed to find some time to update some of my horrible etsy pics! Check out my site to see them...beppin.etsy.com


Well that is it for tonight...I have to be up early in the morning.


Night...Stay cool and crafty!

No comments: