Monday, January 12, 2009

New Monday Madness


Hello Crafters!


As you may or may not know I have a shop at http://www.beppin.etsy.com/ where I sell my handmade goods. Etsy is the place where you can buy and sell all things handmade.


I have decided to spread the etsy love and will be announcing every Monday "Monday Madness," where I will be hosting a theme and featuring etsy sellers.


To get this party started, the first theme; which will be posted tonight will be titled " I love butterflies." I am head over heels for butterflies and everything linked to them...as a matter of fact, I have two butterfly tattoos.

Please make sure to check back later to see the featured sellers and items. If you are an "Etsy Seller" and would like your item displayed on my blog please leave a comment below with your etsy shop attached and I will do my best to fit your item into one of my themes...


Stay Crafty!!!

No comments: