Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday


HELLO!!!
I am so excited to share that I finally went ahead and purchased a new camera, and yup I went with the Kodak Z915 and I absolutely Love it. I bought it on Friday and have been obsessed with snapping pictures of everything =) I soooo missed being able to capture things via pics. Well its super bowl time and I don't think I am going to make it to the end. I am extremely tired from working upstairs in our house all day. We finally have the upstairs carpeted and its exciting to be able to actually use our "entire" house! Well my eyes are getting heavy and I need to rest for the baby! hugs!

Oh if you have time check out this cute tutorial I found online for some simple lined curtains...it beats paying hefty store prices for something you can make on our own! http://modernquiltlove.wordpress.com/2009/05/16/simple-lined-curtains/

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Love, love, love this photo of the family, you guys are so cute. Glad to hear that the house is coming along. Hope all is well, Take care!

REAS said...

Hey Deanna!
thanks so much...the house is definitely coming along...I will have to post some pics soon! Take care =)