Thursday, February 4, 2010

Broken Promises

(couple weeks old pic of the belly)
So, its finally February and my January went by way too fast. I haven't posted in ages because my camera bit the dust after all the abuse of dropping it I put it through. Due to not having a camera, there aren't any new pics (I feel lost without my camera)!!! I did find the camera that I do plan on getting though (the Kodak Z915) not an SLR camera but an upgrade for me and not too expensive at all. I hope to purchase it sometime in the near future. Well, like I was saying January went by so fast and I swear I keep growing as the days speed by. We have been under a lot of stress at home with remodeling and trying to slowly put ourselves on some form of a schedule. The baby will be here in 3 months and our house is still in shambles. We are having the carpet installed upstairs this weekend so we can finally start to utilize our full house after 6 months of living here....YES! well...I hope to keep updating you on whats been going on in my world.



Smiles...oh and stay crafty because I haven't been crafting too much due to my lack of energy lately!

Hugs~

2 comments:

Kay said...

Looking forward to sharing the adventure! Take care.

REAS said...

Thanks Kay! Take care too