Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Mall is the Devil


Why do I always seem to find something to buy in the freaking mall. We went there after work to just "browse" who the heck was I kidding. I knew from the moment I walked into the entrance of Macy's and saw the huge "SALE" sign that it was hooked lined and a sinker!!! I scored some shirts, perfume, sweater, and a jacket. Trust me...it all was great buys. No single item cost me more than 10 buks. Don't you just love how the stores lure you in with 75% of sales and it just happens that everything is in your size....and for me that is a miracle. I am not built like the "average," (what ever "average" is suppose to mean) girl. I have long arms, broad sholders very long legs and a relatively short torso, small waist, a butt, thighs, and no hips. Yup so you can see when it comes to finding something in my size that fits well and is on sale...I am all in! I am not one of those people who goes out and splurges on expensive clothes. JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE WEAR EXPENSIVE DESIGNER CLOTHES DOES NOT MEAN THEY LOOK GOOD IN THEM! Haahahahahahahaha.

No comments: