Sunday, September 7, 2008

Saturdays are great


Today was one of those awkward saturday mornings. I should have known it was going to be awkward though. I was awaken by my dog barking. The power shut off and the sound of the fan stopping must have startled him. Needless to say I was so exhausted that it didn't even phase me and I went back to sleep. Ray managed to lock himself out of the house while walking Gizzy so I had no choice but to get up to the banging on the front window. I did some great shopping at JOann Fabrics today. I mostly bought stuff for jewlery making, some sewing materials here and there. I babysat the girls (Juliana and Mariah) this afternoon. They are always a joy to be around. We colored in their coloring books and I made them both necklaces with the beads of thier choice. I would have to say that today has been a plesant day. It rained most of the day so I haven't been out and about around the house like I normally would have.


I am out! :) That is all for Saturday

No comments: