Friday, October 24, 2008

Ahhhhh Cold weather!




Is Father Winter early?
I don't know about other parts of the country, but here in New England it is freezing (31 degrees this morning). This morning I woke up and literally shivered down the hall to get ready for work. When I went outside this is what I had to deal with:

Frost on my car

I had to scrape all the windows!

The finished product (not the best scraping) but I got it done...was a bit late for work!
I happened to find this after I was finished scraping my car (how convenient). This stuff works wonders! I purchased it for .75 over the summer when all the winter stuff was on clearance :) Yes!


Me annoyed already this morning!

I must say that even though I complain about the cold weather there is something comforting about snuggling up with a fuzzy blanket, wearing fuzzy socks, long pajamas, hot bubble baths, hot apple cider, soup & sour dough bread that is simply comforting! :)

Ciao!

No comments: