Monday, February 23, 2009

Sweetness

I have been a litte M.I.A for a while but trust me there are really good reasons:
-work
-track
-home life
-etsy
-twitter
-Flickr

I haven't been taking that many new Pics lately because I was having an issue with my digital camera, but it all seemed to work out. I was hoping to score a new cannon Power shot camera at circuit city ~ seeing how they are all pretty much going out of business, but all the prices were scams! They jacked up the prices and then marked them down so you are actually paying the original price for the item. Oh well Old faithful (my Kodak) digital camera will have to do for now....until later

Stay Crafty
oh and if you are curious as to what I have been up to immediately you can follow me on twitter and Flickr:

www.twitter.com/dadootdoots
www.flickr.com/dadootdoots

No comments: