Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lost Camera!

I have so much to post and no pics to show! Sucks right...! Somehow while moving into the house I misplaced my digital camera...so a). I am going to have to rip our messy house into pieces and make it even messier to find my camera or b). I am going to have to suck it up and shell out some dough on a cheapo one that will hold me over...I am not particularly excited about either option but I am missing blogging and missing my camera. Ok, I don't want to give away the secret but there is so much that has been going on in my life and I am itching to just blurt it all out at once..........Oh but I should wait...the pics along with the post are going to be so much better.

Ok, Later

Stay Crafty

1 comment:

Kay said...

I just hate losing thing. Hope your camera turns up soon.